TALAPOOSA, NV PROJECT
- Discovered in 1863 by prospectors working outwards from the nearby Comstock Lode near Virginia City
- Historic Production 7,500 ozs Au, 100,000 ozs Ag from small-scale underground developments
- 586 drill holes, 28,000 ft (91,000 meters) in total (Figure 3)
- 1996 – Fully permitted and engineered for 10,000 t/d open pit heap leach operation. Development halted due to low gold price prevailing at that time.
- 2010 – 2014 — Gunpoint Exploration advanced project through metallurgical studies, and NI 43-101 resource calculation
- Preliminary Economic Assessment anticipated in Q2 2015 based on current resource and historic engineering and permitting